Why invest in Valencia
- Valencia is the 3rd largest city in Spain
- Brilliant Mediterranean climate with a long Summer season lasting from May to November. It is called “California of Europe” and won the first European Weather Award for city breaks in 2014
- Beautiful long beaches, gorgeous Old town and modern architecture
- Attracts millions of visitors every year, 1.4 million foreign tourists in 2014 and increasing 6% in the first half of 2015
- 6 Universities, 85,000 student population and over 4,000 overseas students every year
- Property prices are at a level around 40% less than before the economic crisis in 2007 and now start to rise steadily with an increase of around 4% in 2015.
- Property sales increased 30% in 2014.