WHY CAPE VERDE
A tropical archipelago situated in the Atlantic Ocean off the west coast of Africa and just an hour from the Canaries, Cape Verde boasts some of the best beaches in the world. With year round temperatures between 25°C to 30°C and crystal clear waters, it’s no surprise tourism numbers have increased 115% since 2000.
Consisting of ten islands and five islets, the Cape Verdean laidback, ‘no stress’ lifestyle makes for the perfect holiday destination. Thriving tourism, thanks to the impeccable Cape Verdean hospitality and year round climates, have driven high levels of demand for quality accommodation to outstrip supply, making the perfect economic and environment conditions for a rewarding property investment in Cape Verde.
The recent and on-going prosperity of the Cape Verde Islands is largely connected to the continual growth in tourism. However, this has been combined with a democratically elected and stable government structure and a clear strategy to develop the Islands in line with that increasing touristic demand.
This strategy includes key infrastructure improvements and modernisation, including supporting foreign investment and leisure development, as well as modernising the utilities, telecommunications and transport links. In addition, efforts have been concentrated on increasing investment in social projects and improving the quality of life for the Islands’ inhabitants as new opportunities become available to them. There is also considerable investment in key education and housing projects.
It is therefore predicted that the Islands will enjoy a very bright future, led by a continual rise in sustainable tourism, as well as new opportunities for the Cape Verdean people.
- A choice of property types across our 5* resorts, from a beachfront duplex to a 3 bedroom villa with its own pool, we have a complete selection to suit all budgets.
- An inspection tour before you purchase enabling you to visit the actual property you have selected and give you peace of mind that your choice is perfect for you.
- The services of World leading resort operator Melia Hotels International, a company renowned for the quality and excellence of its resorts.
- 3 years of guaranteed returns if you decide to put your property into the rental scheme, and 5 weeks free usage each year for you and your family.
DISCOVER OUR RESORTS
The Resort Group PLC has five completed projects in Cape Verde situated on prime beachfront land on the Island of Sal.
MELIÃ Tortuga Beach Resort was completed in May 2011 and was the first Cape Verde project by The Resort Group PLC. Since its launch, it has enjoyed unprecedented success in the industry, winning awards year after year and demonstrating consistently high occupancy levels.
MELIÃ Dunas Beach Resort & Spa was the second Cape Verde project and became operational in November 2014. It is a much larger resort with over 1200 rooms and is a tourist destination in its own right. Established in the market, it attracts high levels of occupancy particularly within the All-Inclusive family holiday market.
Sal’s first adult-only hotels, TUI Sensimar Cabo Verde and MELIÃ Llana Beach Resort & Spa, opened in December 2016. Both offer a stunning range of hotel suites, tropical pools and rejuvenating spa facilities. The two hotels have over 600 suites and can welcome 43,873 tourists per year, creating approximately 500 jobs locally.
White Sands Hotel & Spa is the first of six new developments on Boa Vista, situated on the prime white sands of Santa Monica Beach. The Cape Verde Government has earmarked Boa Vista for major touristic development, approving plans for new Hotels and Resorts, as well as investing in the Island’s infrastructure, such as new roads, improved power supplies and desalination plants.
- There are 835 luxurious properties including duplex and penthouse hotel suites, and a range of stunning private villas.
- A choice of six restaurants, as well as a range of bars and the world-famous Gabi Club®.
- Luxurious YHI Spa® experience, as well as a fully equipped fitness centre and water sports centre.
- Six resort swimming pools, swim-up bars and poolside eateries.
- Children’s facilities, including kids club, playground, baby pools and tennis and beach ball courts.
- An exclusive area of the Hotel providing additional luxury and personalised services.
White Sands Hotel & Spa will represent The Resort Group PLC’s first development on the Island of Boa Vista, currently second to Sal in overall visitor numbers. The hotel is set to become the first of six developments on the pristine Santa Monica Beach located on the west coast of the Island. It will consist of 835 property units comprising a range of hotels suites and villas, serviced by the highest quality range of facilities. White Sands Hotel & Spa will be split into a family and an adults-only section, ensuring that all guests enjoy the highest quality of service tailored to their individual needs.